原标题:【干货】亲子口语往常英语对话!中英文完全,快点教孩子!
目录
●gettingup 起床
a.赖床
b.闹钟响了
c.睡得好么?
d.做梦
e.熬夜
f.起床后
●gettingdressed 穿戴
a. 选衣裳
b. 穿衣裳
a.putting on a shirt 穿上一件衬衣
b.穿上一条裤子/一双鞋
c.穿错了
●takinga bath 洗澡
●going-off出门
●cominghome 回家
●washingyour hands洗手
a
b
具体正文内容
●getting up 起床a.赖床
it’s time to get up.该起床了。
get up soon.快点儿起床!
wake up,sleepyhead.?起床,懒鬼。
rise and shine!旭日东升,光彩耀眼!(意:该起床了)
get up! or you will be late.你再不起床就要迟到了!
it’s already late.现已晚了。
i don’t want to.我真不想起。
i don’t wanna get up.真不想起。
ten more minutes,mom.母亲,再让我多睡10分钟。
it’s still early.时刻还早呢。
it just 6:30 a.m.如今才6:30。
but you are always too slow.可是你老是慢悠悠的。
i’m still sleepy.我还困着呢!
i’m still yawning.我还打欠伸呢。
b.闹钟响了
did the alarmclock go off?闹钟响了吗?
why didn’t the alarm go off? 闹钟为啥没响呢?
i heard the alarm. 我听到闹钟响了。
i can’t stand the beeping sound.我真受不了那种哔哔的响声。
what time is it now?如今几点了?
it’s already 8 o’clock.现已8点了。
it can’t be that time already.怎么现已是这个钟点了?
it must be wrong. 必定是弄错了。
oh, no. i’ve overslept. i’m going to belate. 啊,糟糕,我睡过头了,我要迟到了。
c.睡得好么?
is david up yet? 大卫起床了吗?
he is still in bed。他还没起床。
inside, i… i couldn’t get him up!在里边,我没办法叫醒他!
are you awake?你醒了吗?
i am now. 我刚醒。
i am awake.我醒了.
i’m not quite awake. 我还没有清醒过来。
did you sleep well? 睡好了吗?
yes,i slept very well.嗯,睡得挺好。
no,i couldn’t fall asleep.哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。
did you have a bad night?晚上睡得不好吗?
you were snoring last night.昨日晚上你打呼噜了。
did i keep you up?影响你睡觉了吗?
maybe i was too tired. 我或许太累了。
ahh, i feel dizzy.啊,我觉得头昏脑涨的。
i yawn and stretch. 我打欠伸伸懒腰。
you finally got up.你总算起来了。
d.做梦
did you have a dream?做梦了吗?
who did you dream of?梦见谁呢?
what did you dream last night?昨晚梦见啥了?
i had a nightmare.我做了个可怕的梦。
i’ve been dreaming all the night.我一向在做梦。
do you dream often?你常做梦吗?
there are too many problems on your mind.你的心思太多了。
ohh, i was having such a good dream!哦,我做了这么好的梦!
oh, what a curious dream i had! 哦!我做了个猎新鲜的梦呀!
e.熬夜
you left the light on.你一向没关灯啊。
you shouldn’t have stayed up so late. 你不大约那么晚才睡。
did you stay up late last night?昨晚你熬夜了?
when did you fall asleep? 你几点睡着的?
when did you go to bed last night? 你昨晚几点睡的?
i’m not sure. 我也说不好。
i stayed up the whole night.我一夜没睡着。
i didn’t fall asleep until five o’clock. 我五点才睡着。
i’m a night person.我是个夜猫子。
i never get up early.我历来没有早上过。
i’m not a morning person. 我不是早上的人。
f.起床后
let’s fold up the futon/fold up yourbedding.把被子叠好。
let’s put the futon away. 把被子收起来吧。
draw the curtains.摆开窗布.
brush your teeth.刷刷牙。
comb your hair.梳梳头。
●getting dressed 穿戴
a. 选衣裳
it’s time to get dressed.该穿衣裳了。
hurry up and get dressed.快换衣裳。
why does it take an hour to get dressed.为啥穿衣裳花一个小时?
take your clothes off./take off yourclothes. 脱衣裳。
now put on yoursweater/trousers/shoes/coat/cap.如今穿上毛衣/裤子/鞋子/外套/帽子。
what do you want to wear today? 今日想穿啥?
what would you like to wear today?今日想穿啥衣物?
what should i wear?穿啥好呢?
i’m thinking about what to wear.我在思考穿啥衣裳.
the red one. 穿红的吧。
i could not decide whether to wear shortsor a dress。
我还没抉择究竟是穿短裤仍是穿套装.
why don’t you put on this skirt?为啥不穿上这条裙子呢?
how about this shirt?这件衬衣怎么样?
try these sunglasses.试试这副太阳镜吧。
son,it looks great on you.儿子,你看起来很帅。
this shirt doesn’t go with those pants.这件上衣和裤子不分配。
these shoes don’t match.鞋不配对。
is this shirt too tight?这件衬衣太紧了吧?
look, you have a hole in your shirt.看,你的衬衣上有个洞。
you tore these pants and you can’t wearthem today.你的裤子弄破了,今日不能穿了。
you can’t go out without shoes.(不穿鞋)不许出去.
are those shoes pinching your toes?鞋挤脚吗?
your shoes are worn out.你的鞋穿坏了。
your shoes have holes in them.你的鞋子破了。
did you outgrow these pants already? wow,you’regrowing fast.裤子现已穿不了了?哇,你长得真快.
how did your clothes get so dirty?衣裳怎么弄得这么脏?
the toothpaste dropped on my shorts.牙膏不留神沾到我的裤子上了!
oh,dear,go get another pair.i’ll help youchange your shorts.哦,亲爱的,快去拿另一条裤子,我会帮你换上新裤子。
here’s a pretty little shirt for you.这件秀丽的小衬衣是给你的.
you have sports today.don’t forget to puton your jogging suit and sneakers.今日有体育课,别忘了穿运动衣和运动鞋。
today is monday. you’re supposed to put onyour school uniform.今日是星期一,有必要穿校服。
where are my clothes for tomorrow?你把我明日要穿的衣裳收到哪了?
they’re in the bedroom closet. (on thecouch)在卧室的柜子里(抽屉里)(沙发上)
you can’t miss it! 你不可以能找不到的!
mom, i want to wear my skirt/dress. 母亲我想穿裙子。
it’s cold today.you’d better put on yourpants.今日太冷了,仍是穿裤子吧。
the temperature is lower today. put on/wearmore clothes. 今日降温,多穿件衣裳。
take a vest with you.带上马甲。
take extra clothes with you. 多带点儿衣裳。
it’s chilly outside,so don’t forget to puton your jacket.外面有点凉,把外套穿上。
it’s too cold for short sleeves.穿短袖太冷了。
don’t go barefoot indoors.别在屋里赤脚。
don’t wear sandals outdoors.别穿凉鞋出门。
wrap a scarf around your neck.围一条围巾。
b. 穿衣裳a.putting on a shirt 穿上一件衬衣
first put your arm through the sleeve.nowthe other one.把胳膊伸进衣袖中,另一只胳膊。
first slip your arms into the sleeves.把胳膊伸进衣袖中。
button the shirt and the cuffs.扣上衬衣的钮扣和袖口。
straighten your collar.拉直衣领。
tuck your shirt into your pants.将衬衣塞进裤子里。
unbutton your shirt.解开衬衣。
zip up your jacket,it’s cold out.拉上夹克拉锁,外面冷。
let me button up your shirt.让我来给你扣上衬衣。
will you button up the coat by yourself?自个把外套扣上,好吗?
snap your collar toghter.扣好衣领的按扣。
clasp your collar toghter.钩住衣领的扣环。
b.穿上一条裤子/一双鞋
lift up your leg.抬腿.
step into your pants/shoes,then pull them up.把脚伸进裤子/鞋子里,然后提上来。
fasten the waistband and zip up the fly.系紧腰带并拉上拉链。
slip a belt through the belt loops and buckleit.将皮带一端刺进皮带环中并扣好扣环.
straighten out your legs.把腿伸直。
don’t bend your legs.别弯腿。
i can’t get your pants on with your legslike that.this articel is originally published by bamaying. please search: bamaying.你的腿那样我无法给你穿上裤子。
lace your shoes and then you tie the laces.穿上鞋带,然后系紧。
c.穿错了
stand still./sit still. 站好/坐好。
you’ve got your shoes on the wrong way.鞋穿得不对。
those shoes are on wrong.鞋穿得不对。
the left on the right.右鞋穿在左脚上了。
do you know how to tie your shoelaces yet.还晓得怎么系鞋带吗?
your shirt is buttoned up wrong.衬衣钮扣扣错了。
your pants are on backwards.裤子穿反了。(意:前面穿到后边了)
your sweater is inside-out.毛衣穿反了。(意:里边露在外面了)
it’s upside down.上下倒置了。
you can dress yourself.你能自个穿衣裳。
●taking a bath 洗澡
time for bath.到洗澡的时刻了。
you are dirty!你太脏了!
go and shower.去洗个澡。
you need to have a bath.你得洗个澡了。
the bath is ready.洗澡水预备好了。
mommy’s scrubbing the bathtub.母亲在刷澡盆。
let’s prepare all the stuffs we will needfor the bath.咱们先预备一下洗澡要用到的东西。
washcloth,towels,bath tub,clean clothes. 洗澡小毛巾,毛巾,澡盆,洁净衣裳。
which toys would you like to play with?你想玩哪个玩具?
you can pick a couple of toys and trow theminto the bath tub.你可以选几个玩具,把他们仍进澡盆里。
you stay in the bed and undress yourslef.你呆在床上脱衣裳。
i am preparing water for you.我去倒水。
let me check the water temperature.让我试试水温。
it feels just right!正适合。
ok,you can get into the bath now.还行,你可以进入了。
be careful.the floor is slippery.留心,地板很滑。
mom,thereisn’t any hot water.母亲,没有热水。
turn on the shower.把莲蓬头翻开。
it’s getting cold.水越来越冷了。
ok,i’ll checkthe heater.我来看看热水器。
do you feel cozy in the warm water? 你觉得舒畅吗?
let me wash behind your ears , armpits(胳肢窝), under the chin, around the neck.
rub your little hands against eachother.rub them hard!用力搓搓你的小手!
now,let me tip your head back and wash yourhair . 把头向后仰,帮你洗洗头。
look at the water blasting out of theshowerhead!看,水从喷头里哗哗地流出来。
wash your hair with shampoo and the rest ofyour body with soap.用香波洗头并用番笕洗身体其它有些。
rine off with water.然后用水冲刷。
ok,let me dry off your hair. 把头发擦干。
now,you can play with your toys for alittle while longer. 如今,你可以玩一会儿玩具。
call me when you want to get out the bath.想出来时叫我。
what a mess you’ve made!弄得好乱!
the water is getting cold.水就要变凉了。
you have to get out of bath.你得出来了。
after turning the water off,step out of theshower.关上水后,踏出浴盆。
take a towel from the towel rack.从毛巾架上取下毛巾。
let me wrap a towel around you. 用毛巾把你裹起来。
dry you off with a towel.用毛巾把你擦干。
go get your bathrobe in the closet/wardrobe.从衣橱里把你的浴袍拿出来。
dry your hair.吹干头发。
●going-off 出门
if you don’t hurry, we’ll be late.你快点儿,咱们该迟到了。
hurry or you’ll be late for school.快点儿,上学该迟到了。
you better hurry,your bus is coming.你最佳快一点,车子来了。
i fear you’ll be late.我忧虑你要迟到了。
do you have the time?请问,如今几点了?
well, not exactly.啊,说禁绝。
it’s already 8:00.都现已8点了?
i’m late!我晚了!
i have to rush!我得赶忙走!
time is running out! 没有时刻了!
we better get going! 最佳马上就走!
as soon as possible! 尽可以快!
be fast! 快一点!
now go!!还不快去!
mom,i’m ready for school.母亲,我预备好要去上学了。
don’t forget to come straight home afterschool.别忘了放学直接回家喔。
i know,mom.我晓得,母亲。
are you gonna be late today?你今日会回来得晚吗?
no,i’ll be home at the usual time.不,平缓常相同。
what time are you coming home?几点回来?
aroud seven o’clock.大约7点支配吧。
have you got everything?东西都带了吗?
aren’t you forgetting something?你没忘了啥东西吧?
i don’t think so.我想没有
have you got your lunch box?饭盒带了吗?
yes,right here.嗯,带了。
oh,my jump rope.mom,can you get it for me?喔,(我忘了带)我的跳绳。母亲能帮我拿一下吗?
it might tain today.今日如同要下雨。
take your umbrella with you. 带上伞吧!
did you lock the door?你锁门了吗?
don’t forget to lock the door when youleave.出门的时分,可别忘了锁门。
i’m leaving. bye mom! 我走了。母亲再会!
that was close.好悬啊!
thank goodness!谢天谢地!
(比方早上起床晚了,你用最快的速度往学校跑,刚踏进教室的门,上课铃就响了,好悬啊)
what are you doing today?今日你干啥?
have fun!玩得开心!
enjoy yourselves.好好玩。
are you ready?/ready yet? 预备好了吗?
are you all set? 好了吗?
i’m ready./ready./i’m all set.预备好了。
i’m not ready.还没预备好呢。
no, not yet. 还没呢。
i still have my clothes on.我还穿戴衣裳呢.
what time shall we leave? this articel is originally published by bamaying. please search: bamaying. 咱们啥时分启航。
in about ten minutes. 大约10分钟今后。
how soon? 啥时分走?
what time do you want to leave? 你想几点走?
what time do we leave? 几点出门?
what time are we taking off? 咱们几点走?
what time do we arrive?咱们几点能到?
when do we get there?咱们几点能到?
let’s get going. 那咱们走吧。
shall we go? 咱们可以走了吗?
okay, let’s go. 好了,走吧。
i’ll be ready in five minutes. 我5分钟就好。
let’s hit the road! 开路!
shall we? and we’re off.该走了吗?启航!
●coming home 回家
i’m home.我回来了。
welcome home.你回来了。
did you have a good time?今日过得开心吗?
how did it go today?今日怎么样?
how was school today?今日在学校过得如何?
it was great!i made some friends.很棒啊!我交了一些兄弟。
can i go out to play?我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?
of course,off you go.当然可以,去吧!
i’m going to cram school now.我去补习学校了啊。
i’m tired.真累啊!
i’m exhausted. 我精疲力尽了。
it’s good to be home.仍是家好哇。
●washing your hands洗手
a
wash your han
ds before dinner.吃饭前先洗手
wait a minute please,mommy will get thewater and soap for you.等一下,母亲去拿水和香皂。
here they are.拿来了。
now, put your hands in the water. 把你的手放进水里。
do you feel cool? 是不是觉得很凉啊?
the water is cool,isn’t it? 水很凉,是不是?
wet your hands and put on the soap.把手弄湿,然后抹香皂。
rub your hands together.look, here come thebubbles!两只手彼此搓一搓。瞧,泡沫出来了!
look! the bubbles are dark now.看! 泡沫变黑了。
your hands are too dirty and make thebubbles dark.你的手太脏了,把泡沫都弄黑了。
now , put your hands into the water again.把你的手再放进水里。
wash off the bubbles.把手上的泡沫洗洁净。
ok, your hands are clean now.好了,手洗好了。
let mommy dry your hands.母亲把你的手擦干。
left hand , and then right hand.左手,然后右手。
b
your hands are sticky.你的手很脏。
wash your hands immediately.马上去洗手。
use soap to wash your hands. 用香皂洗手。
i have done my hands.我洗过手了。
turn the tap off, when you have down. 洗完手后,把水龙头关了。
dry your hands with your towel. 用毛巾把手擦干。
show me your hands, are they clean? 让我看看你的手洁净了吗?
did you wash your hands well? 手洗洁净了吗?
回来搜狐,查看更多
责任修改: